Yesterday afternoon I started to feel bad and by bedtime I was rolling in pain. I was up most of the night with the flu and Todd took over Veda duty. Veda has been fighting a cold so she was also up on and off during the night - she hasn't figured out that she can't suck her thumb with a stuffy nose. I wasn't a bit better by morning and I didn't want to send Veda to the babysitters with snot running all over the place so Todd stayed home from work to take care of both of us.At one point I was laying on the couch unable to move watching a rerun of Desperate Housewives. Todd was doing dishes and feeding Veda dinner. He brought in a fresh batch of laundry from the dryer and plopped it down at my feet and asked me to turn down the TV because it was hurting his ears. He was half mimmicking me but it was a complete role reversal. Thanks for all your help today - don't know how I would have survived without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment