Adele had her first set of shots yesterday. It was a tough day. She bawled for 3 hours straight. I don't know if it had anything to do with her shots... but I know it was my hardest Mommy day on record. When Veda woke up from her nap she bawled because the baby was bawling and then I couldn't handle it anymore so I started bawling. I was very close to calling Todd and having him come home from work. I had the text message written but never sent it because I KNEW they would start crying the minute he got home! Eventually Adele fell asleep - for hours.
Todd decided to give me my Mom's Day gift early because I thought I needed it. I did and I love it. I'll post about that later.
Adele weighed in at 10.04 lbs, head was 56 cm and length of 22 in. She is at 50% across the board. The Dr. claims her head is a little flat on one side (but I can't see it!) so I've been told I need to work on having her favor the other side. I hate homework;) Oh... and she's smiling at me now!
3 comments:
oh kath! you are super mom - i look up to you and hope i can be ask great...what a day! :)
I'm laughing with you...I hope! Hang in there!
In my (limited) experience, the only good thing about really bad days is that the NEXT day is usually much, much better. :-) Sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment