Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Appy Me

Translation - Happy Meal! Veda was chanting this as we headed through the drive-through for the second time this week. I think she remembered that she got a Shrek toy last time so she was super excited to see what this visit would bring her... Fiona! I find this to be an easy and quick meal when I'm in a bind. I picked her up at daycare today and the housekeeper was still cleaning the kitchen when we got home so we sat on the porch and ate. The other day I bought her a burger and tore it into small pieces and she wouldn't touch it. Todd suggested I just hand her the burger instead - so I did and this time she ate it - who knew?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as I am concerned, the McDonalds Happy Meal is one of the best things invented...I don't care what the "natural food" geeks say!!!! And it sure looks like sweet Veda is enjoying hers. SOS