Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Smarter than she looks

We are really enjoying all of Veda's new words. Everyday she surprises us with something new (today it was "whale") and we are able to translate a new word that she has been using for some time but we didn't understand (today it was the word "again"). Tonight I was entertaining her while she was taking a bath. She looked up at me with her serious face and said "stop singing."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
You think that your little kids always approve of, and enjoy everything you do for them...then zap! They ask you NOT to do something you think they are really enjoying. Now you might have an idea of how I felt when you and your brother would ask me to stop singing. There is more to come. (For the record, I think you have a nice voice.) Love, Mom