Monday, June 21, 2010

Sweet Sweet Owen

I was pretty excited that Kel and Chris trusted Todd and me with Owen on Friday while they attended their appointments. I was warned that he was a little fussy but he put on a good show for me... I think he just likes me a lot. Well he eventually showed his true colors and man can that kid scream. The last night we were there we didn't hear a peep out of him in the middle of the night and were relieved to think that the new parents got some sleep... come to find out it was because Kel and Chris put him in the car at 2 in the morning and drove around for an hour so his crying wouldn't wake us. They are super parents and totally sleep deprived. It makes me glad that I'm over the 3 month hump with Adele;) Keep up the good work Mom and Dad... it will get easier!

No comments: