We all arrived Saturday and Veda got her long awaited boat ride. Then we had the baptism on Sunday and the arrival of Kel, "Uncle Tis", and "Baby Ownen". Monday we got to play in the lake shoveling sand and then the Ice Cream truck made an appearance and Veda got to pick out a Spiderman Pop. We woke up this morning to a scalding hot day so Veda helped me cook and then jumped in the pool afterwards. Her job was to hand me a marshmellow as I wrapped them in cresent rolls and apparently I was going too slow. As you can see there was a little marshmellow log jam. She kept saying. "Veda and Mama Cooking. I make. I have fun."
More to come... RAGBRAI is stopping through town tonight so we will be vacationing with about 20,000 of our closest friends. Ha ha. I'm sure a tiki bar stop will be in order after the kids hit the hay.










No comments:
Post a Comment