Friday, July 2, 2010

Heading East

I don't have any pictures... camera is packed so all you get is rambling...I'm finsihing up with the packing. We had to load up the girls at 6:15 so we could take Todd to work this morning so we only have one car at the airport. I'm dragging. Veda wouldn't get out of the car so she is in the garage watching movies in the car and eating her breakfast. I'm getting a lot done;) We leave later this morning. Wish us luck and I'm crossing my fingers the girls cooperate so I can take a shower - ha ha .

First time travelling with both kids in tow. I have Veda's passport ready in case anyone challenges her age and eligibility as a "lap infant." She's sitting with Todd in first class otherwise I'm not sure how we would fit her on our lap anyway. I'm happy to report that Kel made it back to Iowa yesterday wtih Owen and without incident. Today is the visitation which we will miss and then the Funeral is tomorrow morning bright and early. We won't get to the lake until after 11 so I'm not expecting much sleep in the next 24 hours - let's just hope the girls are rested by tomorrow.

No comments: