Friday, July 23, 2010
Too much of a good thing?
One of Veda's most used phrases is "Where are we Mama"? I'm sure we will hear it often tomorrow as we load up the car and head to Clear Lake for the reunion with Todd, Adele's baptism, and a week with the Laabs and Ehlers clan. It's been a whirlwind tour the past few weeks and I am just whipped. I'm not the only one. Nana and Bull have admittidly had enough. They didn't know what they were getting into when they agreed to the long-term babysitting. The nights without sleep and the days of non-stop action are catching up with them. As my Mom would say... they aren't spring chickens anymore. I am more grateful than they know for all their help and more importantly I'm grateful that the girls got the bonding time with them. I'm sad for them that they won't get to see each other for another couple of months but I'm sure that Nana and Bull will wecome the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment