Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blueberry Temper Tantrum

Lots of Veda temper tantrums lately.  Today Veda wanted the "whole crate of blueberries", not just one.  "Mommy, the blueberries feelings are hurt and now they are going to die!"  There was no reasoning at this point, temper tantrum pursued and then we went to timeout. 

Watch the "calming" tactic...deep breaths at the end of the tantrum (she definitely learned that in school - mom & dad don't calm down that easily).

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am laughing so hard! The way she uses her hands to breathe in and breathe out. So funny!

Anonymous said...

That is one of be funniest things I've ever seen! I can't believe she does that to calm down.

Scott C.

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle said...

Hi Kathy,

watched it 3 times...love it! and Veda...she entertains me all day!