Our trip to the lake this summer was not the sunniest but we managed to enjoy the adventure of Clear Lake anyways. We didn't take as many photos as we probably should have given we couldn't really bring the camera out in the rain. As always we loved our boat rides, gold cart rides, trips to the market for ice cream, walks, campfires, utlilty bath baths;), fishing, swimming in the pool on the deck, playing in the garage, exploring Didi and Papi's house, trips downtown and to Church in the Park and just spending time with family! Thanks for having us Did and Papi.
Annual shrimp boil. Unfortunately I spent this year's dinner indoors with my screaming kids;) But yummmmm. Sure is good eats.
Papi - reading Veda the edited version of the book I gave Todd for Father's Day.
We got one dip in the pool before the weather turned frigid.
Aunts Darlene and DeMaris along with Carol (Todd's cousin's wife) paid a visit with Colton and Aiden (not pictured). The kids approved of their kin.
No Bobs were caught on this trip;( Veda got to play with the minnows though and that's what she really looks forward to anyway.
Might want to tip the bottle up a little Veda... I'm just sayin'.
The view from the house on a cloudy day.
Seems that Veda isn't the only one feeding Owen.
Veda narrating the story of Bambi swimming up to the dock.
Didi knows how to manage an almost 3 year old in the chair. Veda loved her haircut and has told pretty much everyone about it. I love it too. Thanks Didi.
Just shooting the breeze.
Some wildlife.
Bubbles!!!!
Thank goodness that Didi and Papi have a very large and clean garage. This served as our "backyard" while we took shelter from the rain allowing us to get the kids out of the house!
Smores... I couldn't wait for the rain to clear so we could make a fire in the firepit so I just used the microwave;) Eventually we did get to partake in the real deal and Veda invited the neighbor boy to share in the fun. They chased each other around the firepit all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment