The other night after her bath Veda was running around playing in her birthday suit. After about 30 minutes we told her it was time to put her clothes on. "Not now, I'm not done exercising," was her reply.
While I was travelling for work this week the neighbor was kind enough to take Veda to Tball practice. One of our friends reported that when it was her turn to bat and run the bases she told each of the Moms standing at each base "My Mommy is in Arizona." Then at her second turn at bat she told the Moms "My Mommy is STILL in Arizona."
Veda puts her shoes on herself and I often find that she has put them on the wrong feet. When I tell her she responds with "No thanks, they are just right." So... she generally parades around with her shoes on the wrong feet - whatever.
Note - we've been really bad at using our camera to take photos lately. Our Iphone and Droid make it so easy to snap quick photos without lugging around our nice one and Todd has been enjoying all the fun features of his phone. I can also post to the blog right from my Droid which is super handy;)
No comments:
Post a Comment