We have been spending a lot of time at the pool this summer. Adele likes to play on the steps and pour water in and out of buckets and Todd and I don't always like to sit in the water so we've been searching for some solution so Adele will survive a few moments on her own if she falls into deeper water. I tried this. What a joke. Adele fell on her face and couldn't even roll over which she can at least do without a floatation device. Plus we had two people tell us what a cute little boy we had;)
3 comments:
consider a puddle-jumper, coast guard approved and used by little Jojo mayhem pretty successfully.
available at Target, Walmart, etc. I don't know how to do a link, but here is the link...
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_10200578_225017005_225000000_225017000?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductads&om_mmc=shopping_googleproductads&affcode_c=17kw2359705&SST=111ee2d7-5022-d7c8-53e5-00000e2a5d18
no worries, people tell us Owen looks like a little girl
Thanks CM! I will go get one!
Post a Comment