Monday, July 23, 2012

Hudson Gary Ehlers

It's a big day! Owen got himself a little brother and Auntie Kel got a long night of hee and haws. Hudson was born at 8:10am weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 10oz and measuring 22.5 inches long. Today was Kel's due date so I'm guessing that Hudson is going to be really good at following directions. The report from the hospital is that he's a good eater and he's pretty chill. So far he's got a flawless report card. We just can't wait to meet him. Congratulations Kel and Chris - Party of FOUR!

1 comment:

Fraffy said...

Wow! Big healthy boy! It will be neat that the two brothers will be close in age and can have years of fun together! Congrats to the whole family!

Sure wish that I still lived near you guys so I could get in on all these babies and kids. What fun! The cousins will have many years of fun at the lake together and Winston will be hanging out with his boy cousins.

Have lots of fun and tell Kellie and her husband congrats from Tom and Kathy.