As Kathy said, last night was our first "birthing class" at the hospital...I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was actually quite entertaining. Aside from the extremely graphic movies, I learned some really sweet moves. The picture above demonstrates one of the common positions for "pushing." I actually thought it was quite reminiscent of my college days dragging roomates home from the bar, assuming it wasn't me being drug. This was only one of the interesting positions, the other one was the "fireman's carry" that I learned back in Jr. High wrestling class...I knew those classes would come in handy one day.
3 comments:
It sounds like Todd is totally prepared for this birthing thing. With previous experience using all the "moves" he can't go wrong! I started reading up on "labor and delivery" last night and it kind of freaked me out!
yo Todd, those videos are pretty sweet, it's a good thing you were a quarterback in high school. the standing under center move will work out well.
Ummm, you better not have been talking about me..
Post a Comment