
Yes prunes. I want to talk about prunes. Little Veda has been a bit "stuffed up" lately due to the increase in formula intake and the introduction of solid foods. So I fed her an entire serving of prunes for breaskfast yeasterday. Let's just say this is the seventh outfit she wore yesterday and there were a few that followed. It was coming out both ends but she didn't seem to mind - I think she liked all the attention and watching me run around trying to clean up after her. Bottom line - prunes work;)
For the 4th morning in a row Veda has gotten up at 5 am! Ughhhhhh. She falls back to sleep in spurts but for the most part one of us has been up at 5 am. She's been such a miracle sleeper and now I really appreciate it. She also has been waking up at random times throughout the night - crying for about 15 seconds and then just falling back to sleep - wierd.
2 comments:
My angel slept awesome from 9 weeks to 12 weeks (10p to 7a) and hasn't done it again. She's also been waking up at 5a for the last 2 weeks. It must be a plot. Evy also wakes up randomly during the night to cry and then goes back to sleep. Last night she did it at 1:30 and again at 3:30.
Maybe she wants more prunes:)...and enjoys all the wardrobe changes. Outfit in the picture is adorable...as is the model. SOS
Post a Comment