

Todd put up the posts yesterday so now it's my turn to recap the weekend. I went out with the girls in Pasadena on Saturday night. Sunday night Todd and I went to the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and had dinner at Fabio's resturant Cafe Firenze. The movie was bad bad bad - I kept leaning over during the film to apologize for making him go with me. The resturant was much bigger and busier than we had expected. The food was great - traditional Italian - we didn't see Fabio unfortunately. Andrea - I grabbed you a menu. Thank you to my beautiful neighbors for watching Veda while we had our big date.
Today Veda went to her first Birthday party. She even wore her Thomas the Train party hat;) Tomorrow morning I take off for Seattle for work. Veda will have her first night alone with Dad and our neighbor is watching her during the day (her name is also Kathy). Todd asked me tonight if Kathy has a key to the house. I said she would get it when she came over tomorrow. He suggested that I give it to her now - just in case he forgot about Veda and just got up and went to work in the morning. I'm sure he was joking;) Right?!
3 comments:
that can and has happened to people, forgetting their children. thats where BIG sticky notes are really good, say the bathroom mirror!kisses to sweet Veda Aunt Darlene
Good idea! Wish I had read this before I left this morning. I talked to Todd when I got to the airport and Veda has been safely handed off to the sitter;)))
Let Todd know that I'm around to help if he needs anything. I'm sure the boys and Savannah will be more then happy to entertain Veda:)
Post a Comment