



First I swept. Then I walked Heather's dog. Then I went shopping with my babysitter and Kiki. Then I went to my cousin's soccor practice. Aunt Melissa made me cupcakes and my cousin Savannah and I had a feeding frenzie. I had frosting everywhere imaginable - kind of like sand in your swimsuit when you get home from the beach. Then the neighbors came over and showered me with gifts and THEN Dad came home and gave me a bath. Definatly my best birthday so far! Oh and thanks Auntie Betsi for my super cool Birthday Tshirt - I got lots of birthday greetings!
2 comments:
Happy birthday Veda! I would ask you to send your birthday shirt over for Evy to use, but looks like you used it up pretty good with all that chocolate!!!
Soo glad The Sayre's could help celebrate Veda's birthday!! I should have prepared you for Disneyland and lines, heat = Grouchy Baby!! Sorry.
We love you Veda!
Post a Comment