The next "Baby Laabs" is due March 25th but will arrive the week before by C section. The little white dot in the middle of the dark circle is the bean. I'm exhausted just thinking about having a Toddler and a newborn - so I'm sleeping on it - a lot. I'm going to bed right about the time Todd gets home from work - ha! Our first Ultrasound is Sept 11th. Not sure if we will learn the sex then... maybe?!By the way...Todd has stressed the fact that he needs to continue on the legacy of the Laabs name, so he is hoping for a baby brother for Veda...he suggested we change the name of the blog to the following:
www.HopingforaThirdLeg.com
We'll take it into consideration.
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. :)
Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations to you all!
I love the new blog title!
~Megan
Congrats from Bagolitaville, we're sooo excited for you!
Mazol-Tov to you all!!!! This is terrific news. Veda will make a great big sister. Love, "Aunt" Susan
Kathy--I heard your news at the golf tournament on Friday. I am so very, very happy for you! Sheila
I can't believe I missed this post...thank goodness for SOS! Congrats!!!! And you can tell Todd my verification word is "balls"...I am so not making that up. I about laughed pop out my nose!!!
WOW! What exciting news...many congratulations to you!!! Hugs, kathryn
Post a Comment