Saturday, October 10, 2009

Don't eat the yellow snow!



We woke up to snow in Iowa City this morning! Veda was curious but oddly enough she didn't try to eat it. The neighborhood kids were out in full snow gear hoping for a blizzard - Veda chased them around for a bit before she decided she was ready for the warm and cozy of the indoors. Good thing Nana Sayre found her this coat (and matching snow pants) for the hot deal of 12 bones! Of course I headed out to the only garage sale I could find this morning in search of toasty winter clothes for V. My first garage sale in the snow - they didn't look like they were having much fun. I found some cute digs for little V so it was a great morning - latte and all!
Now football starts in less than an hour. I sure appreciate that we get to jump out of bed and watch the games at 9am in California. Waiting until 11 is like an eternity when you get up at 6 in the morning.

No comments: