
The Baldes crew minus Janice came over to watch the game and play with Veda. Veda loved the kids and kept crawling on top of them because she wanted to sit in their laps. Carson said it was ok "he could handle it." She was really amused with his hair for some reason too. I spent a few hours visiting with the Beemers at their house (eating more than I can handle of Pat's gameday cooking) and then roaming the tailgating lots. Basically how I spent every gameday for years. I now remember why night games are never a good idea. Way too many drunk idiots. I could hardly make my way through the packed rows of people so I felt really bad for all the elderly people who were making their way to the game at the last minute as I ran home to watch the game on the tube.Another Hawk victory. Yes I guess you could say I've been a fair weather fan these past few years but hey - I have the spirit and I can't wait to see the rest of the season. I'm already thinking about all my Hawk friends heading out West to the Rose Bowl! You have a place to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment