Sorry we've been MIA! I had to give up my loner laptop last week when I was in Columbus so I'm once again dealing without my laptop and managing my life on my blackberry. As soon as we get back to California on Thursday I'll post more pictures.
Veda has had a great week with Nana and Bull. My Mom and I also took a trip to Maryland this weekend to visit my Aunt Diane. Grandpa Bull was on his own and scored an A+ with diapers, baths, and making sure Veda was happy and entertained. He even managed to watch his football games while playing babysitter... an art Todd has perfected.
Todd is missing sweet Veda and we can't wait to see him Thursday. He's working in New York this week so at least he doesn't have to go home to an empty house!
No comments:
Post a Comment