Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little Stinker

Veda took off with my credit card and thought it was pretty funny as I chased her around the house trying to get it...

We weren't all smiles today though. Thankfully both Veda and I were able to get our flu shots... she shed a few tears but was a trooper. I've heard many pediatricians are running out but Veda's had enough for her and for me. I've reduced my chance of getting sick - I hope - and having to go on Tamiflu if I start to run a fever. The H1N1 vaccine is still not available ANYWHERE in our area so my Dr. said that if I get sick that they will just go ahead and put me on the drug anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smart little girl...already knows enough to take Mom's credit card. Give her about about 13 years and you probably won't be laughing :) SOS