Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blue Ribbon Recipe

I'm nearing the end of my second pregnancy (ok well I have another eight weeks) and I'm having the cravings. This is a peanut butter (chunky) and jelly (cherry from the farmers market) and Cheetos sandwich. Uh - hello - YUM. I think this would be equally as yummy with Ruffles. I'll make a note to pick those up next time I'm at the store. In the past week I've also made a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough which I froze and have been picking at with a spoon. I bought a big bag of peanut m&m's, a bag of Jelly Belly's, and mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. I also just took a homemade carrot cake out of the oven. My name is Kathy and I have a problem. (Note that the ice cream in the shopping cart below was not MY purchase - that is Todd's - although I might have to try it:).

3 comments:

Emily said...

ok, the cheetos thing is really gross, but do whatever you need to...Love the look of the blog!

Kathy, Todd, Veda, Adele and Winston said...

Don't knock it until you try it sister;)!

writermom said...

I would totally eat that sandwich, so I get you. Potato chips would be my first choice, tho....