Thursday, May 27, 2010

Camp Bedroom


So Todd is in Geneva all week. I don't like to blog about him being out of town until he gets back... in case there are any crazies reading the blog... but since he broke the news... I am flying solo with the girls. I admit I was freaked out by the idea but happy to report that we are getting along fine. Of course the day Todd left the TV downstairs blew it's bulb (which was at the same exact time I realized I had just washed a dirty diaper with my bed sheets) so.... I packed up Veda's toys and moved them to the bedroom along with her books. I decided a new environment might be fun for her and would allow me to lay in bed... oh yeah... I'm sick too and little Adele is showing signs of a cold. Mission accomplished... Veda keeps saying "my toys" and is actually playing with them and reading her books. I'm just hoping I recover by tomorrow so I can get us packed up for our trip to Carlsbad this weekend. We are going to take Miss Veda to Legoland then over to the Soffin's in Eagle Rock for another BBQ!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Now I feel even worse that I just called you and bothered you. Should have read the blog first.

Ms. Mayhem said...

I don't blog about being home along until after the fact either.