The out of office assistant is officially turned to off. I've laid out all of my files and rewritten my to-do list to date. Tommorrow is my first day back to work. I'm thankful that I don't have to get up early and spend an hour primping and that I might not even shower tomorrow;) Really - I don't have any work clothes that would fit right now anyway. My first travel appointment is just weeks away and Todd is going to fly solo with the girls while I'm in Detroit. It's hard to believe it's been 12 weeks already. It makes me sad that I look back and the whole thing is a blur. I hope I'm not saying that when the girls turn 18;)
3 comments:
Michael is 44 and Deb is 42 and I can honestly say that I have no idea where those years went....unbelievable. I love looking at the girls' pictures...they are just adorable and I can't wait to see them in person. X0, SOS
When they are 18 (or in their 40's) you might look back and think "it I could just go back and have one day with them as babies again what heaven that would be." Or maybe it's just me that thinks that. I have such great memories of their babyhoods and you'll remember more than you think. Mama Strauss, on the other hand, can't remember yesterday - or so she is always telling me! Jane
I think about that every time I drop the kids off at daycare/school. Every time. I think how do I have another one in daycare, another one in Kindergarten, or how in the heck do I have a second grader. My neighbor once said, the days are long (and they are), but the years are short (even truer).
Post a Comment