Gary sent me a message this morning to see if we were still kicking since I hadn't posted since Sat. Truth is - it's been a hell of a week... and it's only Wed morn. We aren't even over the hump yet. Todd has been in Cincinatti since Sunday night and both of the girls have been sick sick sick. At one point I considered a career as a Vampire. I mean I was up all night anyway - why not?
Adele has been sleeping upright in her carseat so she can breath and Veda sounds like she ate a horse. Everyone is feeling better though and now I can focus on the Mexico trip - departure = 3 days!!! I don't even care if it rains the entire time we are there. A Corona and Euchre under an unbrella sounds like good times to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment