Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spontaneous Disney Fun!

Daycare was closed today so Jenn could take Ella to Disneyland. Soooooo I took a vacation day and we decided to go with and so did Drew, Morgan, and their moms. A perk of living in Southern Cal that we can hop in the car for a day with Mickey - and we can do it during the week and off-season! I remember the 20 hour great trek in the wagon to Disney in Florida when we were kids and we would be fighting the summer crowds. We would spend long days packing in all we could. Today we saw what we could but no pressure... we will probably go back for the season pass. Veda could not have had more fun. I thought the rides would be the highlight but the walking talking Disney characters were all the rage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busted, car seat straps should be over her shoulder, not around her waist! Just add it to your list of a million things not to forget when traveling in the car! xoxo