Tuesday, December 21, 2010
IOWAAAAAAAA!
We flew in Sat afternoon and have had non-stop fun ever since. Veda made ornaments with Uncle Ry, cooked breakfast with Dad, watched xmas movies with Bull, went to the Children's museum, decorated her own tree, played with the neighbor girls, and slept one night for 13 hours straight she was so exhausted from the fun. Mom got to go to lunch with girlfriends, Dad and Uncle Ry got to go to a movie, Mom and Dad got to go on a datenight with Kimmy and Wyatt to sushi and Mom got to SHOP! Oh and the Baldes clan came over for Wig and Pen and Presents.
The highlight was when we were playing Life with the Baldes fam. I noticed Veda had one of the cars in her mouth and I told her to take it out. Todd asked her what happened to the people who had been in the car and she said matter of factly - "I ate them;)"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment