Sunday, December 12, 2010

We have a WALKER!

Yes - it's true. Just days short of 9 months Miss Adele took two little steps. We were at Todd's office holiday party last night and she must have been showing off for all the on-lookers. Everyone was delighted that they were present for this milestone. She might have taken another step but she freaked out and fell when I started screaming... oops.

I'm currently sitting at LAX waiting for my flight that will likely never leave. I'm flying into the eye of the storm... O'Hare - the most miserable place to be when there is "weather." To make matters worse I'm going on 4 hours of sleep. I don't feel too sorry for myself because Todd got less sleep than I did last night and he is on Dad Duty for the next three days while I travel.

Veda had a pretty severe case of food poisoning last night. She barfed and dry-heaved for three hours until she was sooooooo exhausted that she just collapsed into a coma. Todd and I spent the night cleaning sheets, towels and jammies. Veda got 2 baths and we finally got smart and figured out how to minimize the mess.

Here's a picture of Veda babysitting Adele while Dad takes a break.

No comments: