I took Veda to the Christmas Fiesta in downtown Camarillo Friday night. She LOVED the ginerbread house display. In fact, she keeps calling every house on our street with lights the gingerbread houses. So Sunday we tackled the $9.99 target house. The box said easy to assemble... pretty much all you have to do is decorate. Well let me tell you this project is not suitable for 2 year olds OR 34 year olds. In my defence the roof came broken. I told Veda the house was hit by an earthquake. She didn't care, she just wanted to play with the pretty candy.
3 comments:
i made the same mistake last year. those suckers are hard. my mother-in-law got one already assembled at costco, you just had to decorate it with candy. so much easier!
cory....oops
Agree! I had a heck of a time. The walls kept collapsing. Apparently, even the house in Iowa got hit by an earthquake!!
Post a Comment