Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Habit


I'm not sure if this was a good idea but we last weekend we went to the cable office and got a second DVR for the bedroom. We never spend anytime upstairs and we thought having one up there might lead us to spend more time cleaning our closets, filing papers, and all the other random things you do that you can't do when you're glued to your tv in your living room. I find it a bit depressing that we watch so much tv. It has me thinking about how I will handle this with Veda when she's older. How will I tell her she can't watch tv when her dad does? Will this be the first "because I said so"? To top it off - I called to add a phone line to our cable package today and the lady gave us a bunch of new free channels. The last thing we need!
Here's Veda in her new bumbo with green beans on her face - gift from her cousin Savannah who grew out of it (the bumbo not the beans).

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

Once you have kids, home becomes the Mecca (mostly). And, you have to do what works and babies make their own schedules so DVR's are a parents dream. Don't you dare feel guilty, bring on the free channels!