
Todd left for NYC this morning to attend Fashion Week. Sebastian is sponsoring four of the shows including Charlotte Ronson (pic above with LLo who is sure to be in attandance). People ask me if I'm jealous and the answer is yes - of course I am. Just as I was jealous when Sebastian sponsored the movie Hairspray and Todd got to walk the red carpet at the premier. Although I can not think of anything more horrifying than trying to find something to wear to the Mecca of fashion. We slept through his alarm and he woke at 5 and still made a 6:30am flight out of LAX - amazing - I laid awake for an hour worrying about him getting there alive - I know how fast he had to have driven to make the flight!
4 comments:
And what does this Todd do for a living?!?! I think we are all jealous!
OK, Kathy...how does Sabastian and P & G tie in with Todd? Yes, I would be more than jealous!!! NY during fashion week?...FABULOUS!!! SOS
Todd works for P&G and he is the brand manager for Sebastian which is under the Wella brand which is owned by P&G.
Slight correction, Sebastian is its own brand...not under Wella.
www.sebastianprofessional.com
and yes, I was lucky enough to be sitting front row, across from Lindsay, Cory Kennedy & Mark Ronson.
Post a Comment