Freezing ice balls falling from the sky today...they call it hail back in Iowa, but not sure they have a name out here, so freezing ice balls it is. Not too often that you get palm trees and freezing ice balls.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When I was growing up in California, hail came in the summer and sleet came in the winter. Actually, in the South Bay I think there was only one day that I remember when we got snow that didn't last two minutes, but the hail and sleet hit San Diego regularly. Must have something to do with the bay and the mountains... Jane
We do call it hail here in So. Cal. Love the Palm Tree in the background. It happens here every few years. I bet this weekend it will be 80 degrees. Once again, gotta love So. Cal. weather:)
2 comments:
When I was growing up in California, hail came in the summer and sleet came in the winter. Actually, in the South Bay I think there was only one day that I remember when we got snow that didn't last two minutes, but the hail and sleet hit San Diego regularly. Must have something to do with the bay and the mountains... Jane
We do call it hail here in So. Cal. Love the Palm Tree in the background. It happens here every few years. I bet this weekend it will be 80 degrees. Once again, gotta love So. Cal. weather:)
Post a Comment