It's your first birthday. You're walking and think you can run but you can't and you keep falling on your face. I think you will get your 4th tooth today. You can say duck, yum, dada, bottle (ba), baby (ba), hi, bye, dada and up. You wave and give high fives, hugs and kisses. We gave you your first cup of milk this morning. It didn't go over as well as I thought it would - it sure smells better than formula! I won't have to buy anymore formula or clean anymore bottles after today. Life is good!One year ago we were anxiously awaiting your arrival. It's hard to imagine life without you! You've brought so much love and happiness into our lives - it's been the best year ever! Happy Birthday Sweet Veda!!!
1 comment:
The year has certainly flown by. I can't believe she is already one year old. Happy Birthday, sweet little Veda. "Aunt" Susan
Post a Comment