Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey There's a Monkey on Your Back

I found this little backpack and bought it up because it has a leash! This will be perfect for public places - especially because Veda doesn't like being confined to her stroller now that she can walk. She likes wearing her monkey and carrying the leash around herself. She spins in circles trying to get to the monkey - funny.

1 comment:

Sugar Mommy said...

Okay...I am so glad that someone else that I know has this! I bought three for the beauties because we are having the same issue right now. They want to walk/run and be free...Obviously we go places alone a lot! And they seem to run much faster than Mommy and in 3 different directions. So I thought these were a fab idea! My husband makes fun of them so I have never actually used them! Gonna have to bust them out now and show him the pic of Bean!