Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two weddings and a whole lot o' pink

I can't say that pink is one of my favorite colors but I think we are going to see a whole lot of it over the next 10 to 20 years. I also reminded Todd that we better start a fund for the two weddings we will have to pay for. I'm excited that Veda will have a sister and that I will have two lovely (after they turn 30) daughters who call their mother every day and send me thoughtful mother's day gifts;)

9 comments:

Sugar Mommy said...

Congratulations!
I am so excited for you!
I can speak from experience...Girls are the BEST! Sorry husbands! I'm not even sure what I would have done with a little boy...neither is my husband. Best wishes for a great 2nd half of your second pregnancy Kathy!

Scott, Andrea, and Lincoln said...

Congratulations!!!

Kelly Law said...

Congrats :) You better save money for dance recital costumes too, they're expensive!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kathy. As your mother knows...it is wonderful to have a daughter when you are our age (or any age), but particularly a "grown up" daughter...and now you will have two...you are so lucky. They will be best friends and give you much joy! SOS

Anonymous said...

Well I was going to offer you guys a trade when we found out it was a boy, but turns out we are having a girl too!! Congrats!!! Hope you all are feeling well. Take Care, Cory

SheilaB said...

Well, you may have to pay for two weddings, but at least you don't have to pay for two wardrobes...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

I dont know, from the picture it looks like a boy to me...

Emily said...

Congratulations! I'd tell you how much litle girls are but you already know. Now you're in for double fun! So exciting!

kirsch said...

GIRLS are great!