Wednesday, January 12, 2011
On the Mend... Again
After a pretty miserable day on Monday, we are doing better. Veda's fever kept spiking on Monday so I brought her back in and the Dr. tested for RSV - she is positive. We went back yesterday and Adele is positive too. Veda still doesn't have an appetite. She had about two bites of yogurt and some strawberries and blueberries yesterday. I gave her pasta for dinner and thought she had eaten the entire bowl. I asked her if she wanted more and she said, "yes - for my pocket." Translation - "yes - so I can put them down my shirt with the rest of the pasta that you thought I ate."
I should also mention that we are now 100% potty trained! She had it down by last Friday and the illness didn't effect her at all. She's even asked to go potty in public places... she's a little fearful of falling in when she doesn't have her potty attachment but she's performed like a champ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment