Veda has been on a downward spiral all weekend. Yesterday I left at 5am for a work trip to Kansas City. It had been a rough night before but I figured it couldn't get any worse so I might as well go to work as she had to be better on Sunday. Wrong. She had a fever hovering around 104 all day. She was lathargic and wouldn't eat or drink anything. Finally Todd took her to Urgent Care - after scrambling to find a neighbor to take Adele. Diagnosis Pneumonia. She got two large shots of antibiotics. I couldn't bare to stay in KC with Veda so sick and Todd dealing with her AND crazy Dell. So I hoped on a flight home last night. I'm so glad I did.
She still had a very high fever through the night last night but by this morning she is doing relatively better. It will be another cartoon and popsicle day.

2 comments:
Poor Pumpkin! Even when she's sick she's so stinkin' cute!!!
Good you are there to give her lots of TLC. I agree with Emily...she is adorable. Sending her lots of love and get well wishes. Auntie Sue
Post a Comment