I love her school. Each day she comes home and tells me the names of the books they read and the songs they sung. She must have really been paying attention if she remembers. She also brings home her art projects.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Veda Rada
Well school started off well this week. I was going to ease her into it and had planned to pick her up before naptime each day so she could sleep in her own bed. She threw such a fit when I went to get her the first day that I let her stay all day the rest of the week. Now that the novelty of all the new toys and friends has warn off she's not so excited about going. She cried a lot yesterday and then had a potty accident which was probably related to the crying. Makes me sad but I know it's just a transition period.
I'm struggling a little with lunch - I have to pack hers each day. She hasn't been eating much of it. She doesn't like sandwiches so she just gets a bunch of random things like string cheese, tomatoes, blueberries, etc... I need some lunch box ideas! Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
www.wholesomebabyfood.com has some toddler meal ideas. That might help. Evann doesn't eat sandwiches either but she'll eat bread, cheddar, and turkey separately. Go figure. Black beans with tortilla chips? Hummus and pita? Whole wheat pasta with just a little sauce? Although, honestly, I don't see anything wrong with throwing together a lunch of cheese, veggies, fruit and some bread or crackers. So what if it's all sides with no real main dish? If it's healthy and she eats it, who cares?
Post a Comment