"Bean" born at 2:46pm PST today. She weighed 8lbs. & 2oz. and was a little over 20" long. Kathy handled it like a champ despite the last minute curveball from the doctors. After 8 hrs of labor, our doctor determined that "the Bean" was breach which required a last minute C-section. Both Mom and "Bean" are doing well and are resting at the moment....and no, I am not trying to be cute by continuing to call her "Bean"....we are still negotiating a name and should have an update tomorrow. Can't share all the fun at once!
20 comments:
So cute! Congrats!!!
Congrats to you both. Jake and I hope to meet "little miss bean" this winter in Iowa!
Yeah!!! She is beautiful!!! Glad to hear you all are doing well. I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations!!
Lots of Love to the new Family,
Cory
I am soooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to get our rugrats together. I will have to take a drive to CA in a couple of months, once you guys get settled! So, happy!!
ps. name her steph :)
(ooops, I misspelled a word in the last message I left.)
Yah! Congratulations guys! She is beautiful.
She is beautiful!! Just like her mother! Congratulations!! Enjoy the wild ride you are getting on!! It is amazing!! xoxo
YES! You guys are going to be awesome parents. I'm so glad Mom and baby are happy and heathy. Kath...enjoy the pain pills. :) xoxo
B.J. said...
She is my most favorite niece...... I mean second Sayre cousin!!!!.......uh.....um wait... ....she is a Laabs.....damnit ...you people are really messing me up. . Oh well I am calling her my niece. Can't wait to see her. Maybe I'll drop by the hospital on Thursday after my exam. I will give you guys a ring to see if you are up to a visit. Maybe I'll sneak you guys in some broccoli mousse......Oh and by the way... Garbonzo beans are way stronger. Good thinking Todd
Welcome Girl Bean. We've all been waiting. Kathy, I am sorry things ended in a c-section, it's rough and emotional when you are so tired. Rest up and enjoy the help of the nurses. She is lovely. Congratulations Todd & Kathy, I am so thrilled to welcome you to the club--restless nights and lots of laughter guarenteed!
Congrats on the new addition to your family! She is adorable and we can't wait to meet her!! Take care. Love Evan, Ashley and Emma
She is beautiful!! Paul & I are so excited for your next life's venture. We have our graddaughter this week who turns two the 17th. Lots of fun to say the least even if it's a lot of work.
Can't wait to ever see Miss 'Bean'.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Kathy, hope you are doing well after the c-section.
CONGRATS! Kathy and Todd and Beanna Laabs. See, we all gave up on your choosing of a name for baby Bean so I say it should be Beanna, pronounced Benna. I am so happy for you. Keep me posted. Love and Best wishes,
Barbara Hakes, Laramie, WY
Somebody get some pants on that kid!!!
Congrats and we cant wait to see her in a few weeks,
Chris & Kell
Congratulations! What a beautiful girl! Give Kathy my best...I hope she recovers/is feeling strong soon. I am incredibly happy for you guys...congrats again!
Love,
Paige
congrats guys, welcome to a new chapter in life. She is gorgeous, thank goodness she takes after Kathy. Love you guys. Aron and Ayla
Congratulations Todd and Kathy! What a beautiful baby girl. We hope everyone is doing well. In the last "Uthof" generation we had 9 boys and 1 girl. I think the trend is reversing!!
Love, Darrel and Cindy
Post a Comment