The last couple of days at home have been an adventure. Todd has been taking care of all of the cooking, cleaning, and diaper changing. I'm really quite amazed. We decided he's making up for the last 4 years of our relationship all at once! Really - I am very lucky to have such a helpful husband;)
We've made it through the nights but last night was a little rough because I was fighting a fever and the chills and couldn't get out of bed. Todd had to pull double duty. I called the Dr. thinking I might have an infection since my temp got up to 100.8. He said as long as I didn't have any major pain I was probably ok and by morning my fever had gone. Our friend Cory said it is probably hormonal hot flashes. Fun fun.
Our friends Steve and Jennifer brought over dinner last night. Bruschetta, salads, lasagna, dessert, wine, champagne, AND cigars for the boys. They went above and beyond and we can't thank them enough. Especially in the absence of family near by these visits from friends are really appreciated. Our neighbors also have stopped by to see bean and bring gifts - it's good to know we have help close by if we need it.
1 comment:
I stole the picture of the sweetest little sleeping girlie and put her on my desktop. Ohhhhhhhhh how I miss those days! Especially since my sweetest little girlie is anything but sweet 13! jane
Post a Comment