I have heard all the stories about little boys who shoot pee when you are changing them, but I thought we were going to miss out on that fun stuff. Well, last night I was changing Veda (doing my husbandly duties) and clearly taking my sweet time cleaning her up. Just as I was about to put the diaper back on, she blasted out a projectile poop to the tune of about 5 feet. Yes, no exagerations, it was literally 5 feet. I have a little stuff cow to prove it. He was the victim of a poop bombing! Sorry Cow?!?!
1 comment:
OMG! We had the same thing happen to us with Lincoln! It was hilarious. He was not very old and Scott and I were in his room and I was changing him on the changing table. Scott was stroking his head and talking to him. I reached for the wipes when all the sudden, I saw a stream of pee, in the air! Scott's like "Oh no!" So I quickly flipped the diaper over his "member" and we were cracking up! I went to pull the diaper back to see if he was done, when he shot another stream of pee along with a huge shot of gas that blew poop all over himself, me, the changing pad cover, and the wall his changing table was on! Mind you, I failed to mention above that the wall had also been doused with the pee from his two streams! Now, I've changed hundreds of diapers when I worked in maternity, and I'd NEVER seen anything like this. We had to do some wall scrubbing after that. :) In the end, I invested in some disposable "Munchkin" brand changing pad covers from Target to put on top of the cotton cover already on it. We never changed another diaper on that table without one of those, because I didn't want to ever have to go through stain treating that cover again!! (sorry this was so long)
Post a Comment