Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brrrr....


Veda and I are headed to the Midwest tomorrow. She is going to spend some time with her grandparents on both sides while I am in Kansas City at a conference and travelling in Iowa to meet with clients. I'm checking the weather and I've forgotten what it feels like to have temps less than freezing. What to pack? Hopefully Veda doesn't get cabin fever. She enjoys our daily walks outside around the neighborhood.

Right now she is laying on the floor watching cartoons. Yes - she is watching cartoons. Her eyes are glued to the TV and she is laughing. I knew I'd be watching Dora the Explorer some day but definately not this soon. (EC this is your fault I got her started on this;).

I don't have any fresh pics to share today so here's another one from our Arizona weekend... watching football.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Actually....it's Scott's fault :-)