Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Veda's report card...


This is Veda having a grand time at Dr. Kundell's office before her shots;) Hey - everyone wants to play with me - she kept grabbing for the stethoscope and cooing. I was armed with a bottle of breastmilk that I stuck in her mouth as soon as the shots were over - worked like a charm.

I asked the Dr. to check her right ear because she's been pulling on it. He said her ears look great and that she probably just figured out it was there and it amuses her. He said little boys play with their wee wees and little girls play with their ears - ah ha;)

She weighed in at 16.09 lbs. The nurse said that her tiara should be 17 inches in diameter - I thought that was cute. She is 90% height (26.25 inches), 80% head, and 70% weight.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Interesting...Evy started pulling on her ear about a week ago too. We also thought she might have something wrong.