
I know I know. It's been almost a week since I've blogged. Veda and I returned from Iowa yesterday and well, I've just been too busy - and tired. We were up early this morning as Veda is still on Iowa time and thinks that 6 is the new 8. We ended up turning on cartoons and putting her on the floor at the end of our bed while we went back to sleep. I almost let lazy Saturday get by without another entry but Todd provided me with some content. We went to the farmer's market in Calabasas this morning to pick up some fresh produce to make Veda baby food. We picked up butternut squash, carrots, pears, avacados, and some other goodies for mom and dad. Here's Todd trying out our new handmixer. The homemade cooked carrots taste ten times better then the packaged Gerber baby food and the bonus is that we're saving $$ too;)
No comments:
Post a Comment