Friday, January 16, 2009

Road trip




We are riding along on our way to Arizona. I'm in the back seat computing, Todd is driving and Veda is napping. Friday afternoon + LA Highways = massive traffic. There are seven lanes on the particular stretch of the 210 that we are currently driving on and every lane is packed. We knew it would be bad but we figured it would be better to get to AZ tonight rather than waste half our day driving tomorrow. It's interesting how claustrophobic I feel driving on the Interstate when I'm back home in Iowa - two lanes just seems so restrictive.

Anyway - I don't have any good pics to post so here are some pictures I took of our living room the other day. Every time I walk accross the room I have to zig zag to avoid baby obstacles - they are everywhere. And now that our home is off the market I don't fell the need or desire to put everything away every day.

No comments: