
It's 75 degrees in Camarillo right now - with an expected high of 79. If you haven't booked tickets to come visit us then I don't know what's wrong with you! I think Iowa was hit with a snow storm today - so sad. I have to tell you that I get it now - I get why people spend a ridiculous amount of money to live in California. It is 100% the weather.
I'm running a 1/2 marathon in Arizona next weekend. Ok - it's done - I said it. I didn't want to share this until I was sure I was going to go through with it. I've been traning hard and I'm ready to run and I'm excited! I wouldn't have been able to get in shape if it weren't for the great weather that allows me run with Veda in her jogging stroller.
I'm waiting for the pool water to warm up a bit and then I'll take Veda for her first swim - it's really more about showing off her cute swimsuits though - ha ha!
Here's a pic of Veda in her latest sleeping position. She loves her stomach!
2 comments:
Does Veda seriously fall asleep like that on her play mat? Evy will never just fall asleep on her own.
Yeah she got tired trying to figure out how to roll back over. Sometimes I have to let her cry it out before she'll fall asleep but if she's crying I know she's tired and cranky so it's just a matter of time.
Post a Comment