

I'm travelling which means I'm having difficulty keeping up with my blogging responsibilities! I'm in KC and Veda is with Todd's parents in Clear Lake. Great Grandma U sent me a note this morning and said she talked to Veda on the phone - she was cooing and laughing and having a great time. I was just happy to hear she slept through the night and Gary and Diane weren't up all night;) Here's a pic of Veda with her new favorite stuffed animal - a penguin she got for xmas from her cousins Garrit and Rachel;) She likes to hold on to it's wings (is that what they're called)?
We had a hectic weekend in Iowa City getting all packed up to go our separate ways. My parents took turns with her on Sat night while they each took turns attending a neighborhood get together. All so I could go to a holiday party of my own. A group of my friends have been getting together for the last eight years to celebrate the holidays together. I haven't been able to attend the last two years because of geography. So I suprised the group on Sat and had a very good time reconnecting with old friends! Here's a pic of the group at dinner.
We had a hectic weekend in Iowa City getting all packed up to go our separate ways. My parents took turns with her on Sat night while they each took turns attending a neighborhood get together. All so I could go to a holiday party of my own. A group of my friends have been getting together for the last eight years to celebrate the holidays together. I haven't been able to attend the last two years because of geography. So I suprised the group on Sat and had a very good time reconnecting with old friends! Here's a pic of the group at dinner.
Last night after a dinner at my hotel I jumped in the car and drove 30 minutes to see our friends Joe and Heather in Olathe, KS. They have a 15 month old that we hadn't met so I was very happy to meet little Ryan. He's super cute and boy - seeing him made me miss sweet Veda!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment