Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bump Report 1 Week to Go


I had a Dr's appt yesterday and he reported that nothing is happening. Which is good. Dr. Silverman is leaving town for the week so I don't want any surprises. Plus I have plenty to do before my parents get here. As you can see I'm bursting - hard to breath, move, sleep, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!!! Aren't you supposed to get a big butt when your prego?!?! Where is it?!?! You look great! I can't wait to see pics of the little one:)
Nicole

Amy said...

Good luck in your last week! I have enjoyed following your blog with Veda and your 2nd baby on the way. I am 17 weeks pregnant so I'm anxious to read about your new adventures with the baby. And I love the "push gift" idea. I tried selling that to my husband, who of course acted like he hadn't heard of it b4. ;)
-Amy (former UIAA employee!)