Monday, March 15, 2010
Contractions!!!
It really hasn't hit me yet that we will have a new member of our family tomorrow. I've been having contractions every 10 minutes since about 8pm last night. I was sure that we were going to have to take a midnight run to the hospital so we stayed up late getting everything ready. But alas - we are still here - the Dr. checked me this morning and things are definately progressing but not quickly enough for him to be worried. So we will keep our sights set on tomorrow and I will continue to spend the rest of the day cleaning up to-do items that I've let sit for months. Also - I mentioned that I made enchiladas yesterday. I've never made them in my life yet I decided that this 2 hour project should take place days before I give birth. Hummm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment